talk – 13/5/2021
It was such a privilege to share some thoughts on AI at TEDx. This year was
I would like to thank following people
- Pablo Roldán – for the Commodore 64 3D model. The accuracy and level of detail are amazing. See his work on ArtStation.
- Jeroen Denayer – for the super cool animation of C64 model.
- R. Kikuo Johnson – for letting me use the spot-on “tech-support” illustration that was used as cover for The New Yorker. Take a look at his other work here.
other visuals used:
- “a pencil is heavier than a chicken” – yes, I understand that GPT-3 can now give the correct answer *if* you first prime it with other weight related questions. A human would never need that. cf. here.
- “Turing was …” – I generated this text using GPT-2.
- Analog computing – IBM analog chip.
- Charlie Chaplin image – wikipedia – creative commons