talk – 28/5/2020
Here are some links to material mentioned during my May 28th talk on the Future of AI for NDR Romania-2020. For more cool stuff follow me on twitter or LinkedIn.
- The Quantum Era of Accelerated Discovery (Dario Gil @ THINK)
- My TEDx talk on Trusted & Ethical AI
- Project Debater (documentary)
- IBM Cloud (with e.g. Watson Discovery service)
- The Shared History and Vision Behind the MIT-IBM Watson AI Lab
- Gary Kasparov played against the Turing chess program at the Turing centennial in 2012
- OpenAI created GTP-2 which they marketed as ‘too dangerous to release’. You can try it out here.
- IBM Research created an AI that can detect auto generated text, try it out here
- Using text generators (transformers) to simulate chemical reactions: IBM Brings AI Retrosynthetic Analysis to the Cloud
- Using AI to fight COVID-19
- Analog computing promises order of magnitude better energy usage. Here is a demo. More details here.
- Solving 8-puzzle with Neuro-Symbolic AI
- Neuro-symbolic concept learner
- Cyc is the largest expert system in the world, with 24 million assertions and rules
- AI explainability toolkit
I have a manuscript ready to be published with many photo images inserted by Google ‘docs’ from a W10 desktop. My publisher requires 300 ppi images. How do I change the resolution of each image with Setimagesize App?
that is not possible with this add-on. You probably will need image manipulation software to do this (e.g. PhotoShop or GIMP)