talk – 8/4/2020
Here are some links to material mentioned and showed during my April 9th 2020 talk on the Future of AI. For more cool stuff follow me on twitter or LinkedIn.
- Cyc is the largest expert system in the world, with 24 million assertions and rules
- Gary Kasparov played against the Turing chess program at the Turing centennial in 2012
- OpenAI created GTP-2 which they marketed as ‘too dangerous to release’. You can try it out here.
- IBM Research created an AI that can detect auto generated text, try it out here
- Using text generators (transformers) to simulate chemical reactions: IBM Brings AI Retrosynthetic Analysis to the Cloud
- Using AI to fight COVID-19
- Analog computing promises order of magnitude better energy usage. Here is a demo. More details here.
- The Shared History and Vision Behind the MIT-IBM Watson AI Lab
- Solving 8-puzzle with Neuro-Symbolic AI
- Neuro-symbolic concept learner
- My TEDx talk on Ethical AI